Here records the information of the campaigns that have been created including: name, status, start date, end date, priority. The admin can also perform actions: delete one or more campaigns simultaneously, change the status of the campaign here.
At the Campaign, click button
- : Click the checkbox to turn on/ off the campaign.
- : Enter a name for the campaign.
- : Set the start date to use the Free Shipping Bar.
- : Set the end date to display the Free Shipping Bar.
- : Free shipping bar with a higher priority (higher number) will be displayed in the frontend when multiple campaigns are enabled.
- : Select the countries you want to apply the campaign to.
- : Enter the minimum order value to get free ship.
- : Enter the content of the free shipping bar when the customer's cart is empty.
- : Enter the content to notify customers about the amount of missing money to
receive free delivery. Notifications will be displayed when customers have at least 1 item in the cart.
- : This message will be displayed when the customer's order has reached the free ship offer.
- : Select the currency for each country to apply for customers who receive free ship offers. Admin can also click to button to synchronize with currency set up at Store. After customers choose the Currency Code, two fields , will be auto filled to format goal for specific locations.
- : Click button to show/hide the available templates. Click to free shipping bar template you want to use at frontend.
- : Select the text font of the message in the bar.
- : Adjust the font size of the message displayed in the bar.
- : Select the color of the message displayed in the bar.
- : Select the color of the Goal value displayed in the bar.
- : Adjust the distance between the message and the box border.
- : Select the background color of the bar.
- : Select the background image for free shipping bar. If left blank, no background image is shown in the bar.
: The background color is only displayed when you do not selected the Background Image.
- : Tick the checkbox to allow showing the bar as a clickable link.
- : Enter the link you want to redirect when the customer clicks the Goal in the bar.
- : Tick the checkbox to allow opening a new tab when customers click the link in the bar.
- : Allow showing the free shipping bar as a clickable link
- : Allow admins to insert a button contain the link on the bar
- : Enter button label shown on the bar
- : Select label color shown on the bar
- : Select background color of the button shown on the bar
- : Choose the bar types to be clickable
- : Enter the CSS content you want to modify
- : The bar is displayed at the top of the page, the bar will not slide down when customers scroll down the page.
- : The bar is fixed displayed at the top of the page, and will slide down when customers scroll down the page.
- : The bar is displayed and fixed at the top of the page and inserted into the content at the . It will slide down when customers scroll down the page.
- : Bar is displayed and fixed at the bottom of the page, and will slide up when customers scroll the page.
- : Customize the display position of the bar as you like followings the steps below:
- : Bar is shown on all pages. If you do not want to display free shipping bar on specific pages, you can choose them at field or click to to enter the URL of the page.
- : Free shipping bar can be shown on specific pages. Choose this option will show section
- : Select the pages that you want to display the free shipping bar or click to enter the URL of the page. URL are separated by new line.
- : Select the pages that do you not want to display the free shipping bar or click to enter the URL of the page. URL are separated by new line.
- : If the selected pages in and are same, priority will be applied to the pages selected in .
- : Select one or more browser devices for showing the free shipping bar.
- All changes of sections are updated immediately at .
- value is updated following the real cart total of customer at frontend.
How to create Free Shipping Bar Campaigns? Print
Modified on: Thu, 21 May, 2020 at 6:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.