In this article, you will be guided to configure a Sales Pop campaign. Each campaign can be assigned to one notice type.
Go to Campaigns tab, here display the campaigns created. Admin can add, edit, delete, enable/ disable and customize the content of campaigns
For each campaign in this page, you can Edit, view Report, Notifications and Enable or Disable them.
I/ Create campaign
To create campaigns, click on Create, the page will display Create campaign popup
1. Step 1 - Select type
Here admin will choose the type of campaign. There are 4 purposes: Recent activities, Information, Review, and Custom
In each campaign type, you can choose child type. For example, Choose "Recent activities" support the following popup types:
2. Step 2 - Choose Source
Step 2 is selecting the data source to create your campaign.
3. Step 3 - Confirmation
Enter the Campaign name here to confirm your campaign.
II/ Edit campaign
To edit any campaign, just click to it.
1. Step 1 - Configure general information
Here you can configure the following information of campaign:
- Campaign status: You can turn on/off campaign
- Campaign name: Enter the name of the campaign
+ Heading text: Enter the popup title that you want to display in the campaign
+ Content text: Enter the popup content that will be displayed in the campaign
- Manage variables (Only support on Purchase notice and Custom notice): At Heading text click on Manage variables then it will display the Manage variables popup
+ Check Use dynamic names to be able to customize the customer name. Enter the values on each line.
+ Check Use flag as country option to replace the country name with the flag in the popup heading
+ Choose image shown on popup
+ Select Use product image to show product photo on popup
- Static maps: Click Use static map to display the map instead of the product image (Only apply for Purchase notice and Custom notice campaigns)
- Language: Select the display language for the "time ago" text
*With campaign Information Notice, customers can click to the popup and be redirected to a link inserted here:
2. Step 2 - Select source
Here you can choose the data source for your campaign. Each campaign can have a different source.
3. Step 3 - Select themes
Here display the popup themes, with Basic Themes and Seasonal Themes.
4. Step 4 - Custom design
4.1 Choose Layouts
Here displays the Popup Layout available for store owners to use and save their time alot.
4.2 Choose Color
- Background color: Click to select the background color for your Popup
- Heading color: Choose a color for the Popup title.
- Text color: Click to select the color for content displayed in Popup.
- Time color: Choose the color for the time displayed in Popup.
- For the campaign Statistic pageviews will have an additional Counter Color and Counter Unit Color fields:
4.3 Choose Typography
- Font family: Select the font for the content displayed in Popup
- Heading font weight: customize the weight of heading text
- Heading font size: customize the size of heading text
- Content font weight: customize the density of content text
- Content font size: customize the size of content text
4.4 Select Border
4.5 Enable Box-Shadow
Check to enable box-shadow display for Popup
4.6 Design Heading
Here, adjust the heading highlight, including 4 types: None, Underline, Overline, Line through