You aim to create an attractive and unique popup that is different from other stores' ones. One thing is sure, the AVADA FAQs app will not make you disappointed with a functional and eye-catching widget on the storefront.
Let's get this started!
1. Step 1: Theme
Select 1 out of 6 available themes for the popup:
You are free to check the result before making a change at Preview.
2. Step 2: What to show
Add the blocks you want to display on the popup widget.
- Contact us: Enable to show the Contact us block at the frontend. The fields WhatsApp, Phone Call, Contact Form, and Message will also be on display if you enable their icon buttons.
- WhatsApp: Enter the phone number to connect to your WhatsApp.
- Phone Call: Fill in the phone number to make calls to your store.
- Contact Form: Enter a link to a page you want shoppers to visit.
- Message: Enter a link to make conversations easily, e.g. your Facebook account.
For instance, avada.io/ or https://avada.io/ link to the AVADA homepage.
- Order Tracking: Enable to show the Order Tracking functionality on the store.
- Featured Question: Show the Articles block that includes the questions marked Featured at FAQs.
- Feature Categories: Display the Categories block that includes the categories marked Featured at FAQs.
Please note that Featured Categories shows 3 categories enabled Featured as default. If no category is allowed, the 3 default categories will be published.
3. Step 3: Heading
Configure the heading's content for the popup widget.
- Theme Color: Choose a color for your theme.
- Text Color: Select a color for the texts.
- Welcome Text: Fill in the content to be displayed on the top of the popup.
- Description: Enter the content under the Welcome Text.
4. Step 4: Widget Button
Select the options to show the icon button:
- Icon: Choose available icons or upload them from your device.
- Background Color: Select the background color for the icon.
- Alignment: Set up the button's position with 2 options (Bottom left and Bottom right).
5. Step 5: Preview on storefront
- Click on Go to storefront to visit your homepage.
- Publish: After changing the Shopify theme, click the Publish button to display the popup widget on the frontend.
6. Advanced Settings
- Custom CSS: Enter a CSS code you want to edit.
- Chat now: Contact us to get further support.