In this article, you will learn how to manage email contacts that are collected via back-to-stock form. Besides that, you will get to know how to keep track of back-to-stock products and get a real insight into customer's demands.
- At the Contact tab, you will find a list of emails submitted to get our update on the product's availability
- Contacts with Subsscribed status:
- By clicking on view icon , a popup will show up for the contact's activity details. You will see all out-of-stock products that customers followed and the respective back-to-stock email status.
- When a product is restored, stock back emails will be sent and the status will be changed to Send
- Contact with Unsubscribed status
- Similarly, click on view icon to open the contact's activity details. You can see the unsubscribe reason
At Product tab, you can manage all sold out products that customers have signed up for
- Click on view icon to open popup Contact list
- Click on Remove a contact from the list and stop sending back-to-stock emails to the contact.
- When the customer unsubscribes your back to stock emails, his email will be automatically removed from the list
It is quite simple to manage back-to-stock contacts and products. If managed properly, you will have a better understanding of customer's needs as well as product trends. We believe that you can start boosting sales with a simple but effective stock back notification!
Please feell free to drop us a message at [email protected] for any further support