This section of the guide provides an overview of the ways for customers to earn points – the engine of your Loyalty Program.
You’ll learn how to create customizable ways for customers to earn points within Loyalty Program based on various conditions.
Customers can earn points by Sign up or Place order
I/ Sign up vs Place order
- Sign up: By this method, customers can earn a certain numbers of points adjusted by the admin via sign-up action
- Place order: If customers have their account on your store and place orders, they can get reward points which are also decided by the admin
II/ How to use
The way to create Sign up and Place order rule is similar at some points. Now, we will guide you through the setup process
1/ Step 1: Please go to Reward Program > How to earn points > Click on Edit icon to create and modify rules
2/ Step 2: Edit rules
- Sign up:
- Program name: Name the sign up program as you want
- Earning points: Enter points that customers can gain via Sign up action
- Limitation: We already limit the number of time that customers can get points though Sign up. Because one customer register to your store with one email account, therefore they can only get Sign up points one time only.
- Place order:
3/ Step 3: Enable the rules you have just created to apply them to your reward program
III/ Points Expiration
All customer points will be reset if they do not interact to your reward program by earing or spending action after the certain period. Pick up one and make it more urgent for customers to engage to your program!
It is quite simple to create rules for customers to earn points. Please feel welcome to ask if you have any question!